Thursday 5 March 2015

Hope & Life


Life is a long journey of hope and despair. Both hope and despair are the two different sides of the same coin and without both life is incomplete. Unless and until you have the taste of despair, of loss, of failure you never learn to enjoy, respect and understand the value of hope and win. My story of hope and optimism is a bit different from others and now I am going to share my story with you all.
I stay in a small apartment alone away from my family. My job has compelled me to take this decision. I visit my family during weekends. But the sight of the train that goes to my place gives me immense joy and hope that I will also board the train very soon and visit my family. When I board the train, I find immense joy and hope in nature. As the sun sets, from the animals to humans everybody is in a hurry to go home. The nostalgia of home drives people back. Evenings means to me home. If you look up at the sky even you will find birds in groups all hurrying back to their nest. Life may be very tough but the comfort of home heals the wounds temporarily. The smell of your bed, the smell of the walls, and the smell of your garden will make you crave for it if you are away from it. Even if one is in paradise without family and loved ones it feels like hell. My father is my best friend. He is my role model and source of inspiration. I remember once I had an argument with my father. I was a student then and staying in hostel. After I came back I had fever just because I was missing my father. I was longing to talk to him, to see him and tell him how much I love him. My health started declining though I was taking medicines. I remember how I used to weep. At last my hostel warden decided to send me back home that very weekend. And yes, it worked like a miracle. The moment I stepped inside my house I started feeling better. I was completely cured when I cried my heart out infront of my father and promised him never to argue with him. The sight of my father, his touch and fondling cured all my pain and despair.
Just like my optimism and hope, the dream of owning a house is fulfilled by https://housing.com/lookup.  God bestows love and hope everyday in our life with the brightness of the sun, the beauty of the moon, the soothing effect of the wind and the comfort of the rains. Human life is too short to cry over spilt milk. But rather we should look upto the future which might be a harbinger of happiness, joy and hope. As Shelly rightly said: If winter comes can spring be far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment