Saturday 14 March 2015

Happiest moment in my life



All my life and till date I am a typical home sick person. I have always confined myself to my family. My parents have been the pillars of strength for me. I still draw all my motivation from my dad. He is an embodiment of strength, love, motivation and honesty to me. In short he is my hero. My ideal person or my role model has been my dad. I have tried to walk on the path shown by him. The path of honesty he says might be difficult but it is the only path that gives you success with happiness. My parents have been my biggest strength and my best friends. Life was extremely smooth and a bed of roses for me. I always thought my dad to be the strongest person on earth without any physical ailment.
It was in June 1999. I don’t remember the date exactly. It was a day when India was playing World Cup against Pakistan. We were excited because the two best arch-rivals of cricket always meant a sensational match. But all of a sudden that bright day turned to be gloomy. My father all of a sudden started having a chest pain. He was rushed to the hospital and the doctors declared that he had a severe heart attack. I still remember me and sister looking blank at each other. We had only heard heart attacks in movies then. None of my relatives had a heart attack. He was rushed to the ICU. Almost 21 days he was in the hospital. Those 21 days were the blackest days in our life. We had forgotten to smile altogether. The big storm washed away all our smiles. The day my father came back from the hospital is the most memorable day in my life till date. I remember me and my sister crying and thanking God for all his mercies. My father has always led a well-disciplined life. We never thought in our wildest dreams that he would have a heart problem. Anyways, that day still remains fresh in my mind. I remember me and my sister singing my father’s favourite Rabindra Sangeet songs. I also realized that God really help people who are honest and strong. The day also reinstalled my faith in honest that my father all along adhered to. I still remember our smiling faces and how we hugged on to our dad. The sounds of our laughter still echo in my ears.
Family gives a man all the happiness that he fails to get in the outside world. Similarly https://housing.com/ motivates and inspires people to come together and enjoy the love of hearth and home.  This moment of togetherness after the big storm has been the best moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment