Sunday 22 March 2015

A cup of coke= smile




Memories are part and parcel of our living. Time does not wait for anyone. But the memories that time leaves stays with us forever. Yesterday while searching the web I visited http://CokeURL.com/96jnc and came across the wonderful advertisement.


Memories are part and parcel of our living. Time does not wait for anyone. But the memories that time leaves stays with us forever. Yesterday while searching the web I visited http://CokeURL.com/96jnc and came across the wonderful advertisement.


I would also like to share the small things that make me happy. The best thing that can make me happy is a family get-together. Being with my parents, the scent of my mother, the smile and brightness in my dad’s eyes and my hubby’s hug, can easily turn my sour mood sweet. Every evening when I return home from college the four walls of my house welcome me just as my family does. My bed gives me the peace and rest that the best five star hotels will fail to give. A cup of warm tea in my favorite cup quenches my thirst and relives me from the tiredness of the day. The voice of my family and friends when I talk to them over the phone brings the smile and laughter that works like a cardio-exercise. My small prayer room gives me the tranquility that I will even not get in the Himalayas. All these small things add inspiration in my life. I remember once my mother had acidity. It was quite a long back. I was in school. I don’t exactly remember my class. We had turned no stones to relieve my mother of her acidity. But in vain. My cousin arrived from Delhi that day. He visited us that very day. He brought with him a 2 liters bottle of Coca Cola. I was a real fan of coke then and even till day. It refreshed me a lot. But I never knew of its power to relieve a person from acidity. My mother was then very averse to drinks with black color. With my cousin’s insistence she drank a cup of coke. And it really worked like magic. My mother was relieved of her acidity within a few minutes. I found her smiling and that really turned the mood of the entire house. She not only drank another cup of coke but till date she is a great fan of coca cola.
There are also other things and other lighter moments in my life where coke really lightened up my mood. The scorching sun not only tans your skin but also tans your energy and mood. A cup of coca cola can really make your mood light. Whenever I go out with my family for a tour or a dinner, coca cola is a constant companion. It is not only my favorite but my entire family’s. Honestly speaking a small bottle of cold drink in summer is like an oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment